Ibiza’s winter sunshine and off-season vibes make it the perfect place for a long-weekend or an even longer holiday. Here are some of our favourite things to do to make the most of what the island has to offer during this time of year.
- Joyful dining. With spectacular views or beside a cozy fire, in fact it can be both, Ibiza has so many incredible restaurants and cafés where you can share unforgettable moments around the table with friends.
- Delightful yoga. Whether you like it hot or not, you’ll find plenty of lovely calm studios or beach spots for your yoga practice.
- Magical walks. Walking is a fantastic way to explore this marvelous corner of the world while you get a light winter tan and stronger legs. It can be difficult to walk with the summer heat, so it’s definitely worth it during the colder months.
- Inspiring live music. Wherever you choose to go wine-tasting or in whichever eclectic market you spend your morning at, you’ll find quality live music. We’re fortunate to have so many extraordinary artists choose Ibiza as their winter residence.
- Awesome partying. The off-season party scene is pretty amazing in Ibiza with great house parties, fab bars and our Cherriest Winter at Pacha. We party every weekend! And let’s not forget about our famous NYE celebration with Lío and Luciano. More info here.