What to do in Ibiza during your winter getaway
Ibiza’s winter sunshine and off-season vibes make it the perfect place for a long-weekend or an even longer holiday. Here are some of our favourite things to do to make the most of what the island has to offer during this time of year.
- Joyful dining. With spectacular views or beside a cozy fire, in fact it can be both, Ibiza has so many incredible restaurants and cafés where you can share unforgettable moments around the table with friends.
- Delightful yoga. Whether you like it hot or not, you’ll find plenty of lovely calm studios or beach spots for your yoga practice.
- Magical walks. Walking is a fantastic way to explore this marvelous corner of the world while you get a light winter tan and stronger legs. It can be difficult to walk with the summer heat, so it’s definitely worth it during the colder months.
- Inspiring live music. Wherever you choose to go wine-tasting or in whichever eclectic market you spend your morning at, you’ll find quality live music. We’re fortunate to have so many extraordinary artists choose Ibiza as their winter residence.
- Awesome partying. The off-season party scene is pretty amazing in Ibiza with great house parties, fab bars and our Cherriest Winter at Pacha. We party every weekend! And let’s not forget about our famous NYE celebration with Lío and Luciano.
Kids Party At Pacha
It’s that special time of the year when we welcome those who have partied with us for years with… their kids, nieces, nephews and friend’s children! Our Welfare Project is more than pleased to announce ‘Pacha Con Los Niños’, a super fun kid’s charity party to raise funds for the Association of People with Special Needs of Eivissa and Formentera, APNEEF and the Association of Volunteers for People with Disabilities, Magna Pityusa.
Get your tickets for Sunday the 9th of September at APNEEF, Magna Pityusa or at the club entrance. Everyone’s welcome!
Lío Goes To Pacha & Luciano on the club decks
Ever thought about welcoming the new year somewhere different? Ibiza offers its winter visitors lots of special treats. Surely you fell in love with it in the summer, so come in winter and fall in love with the island all over again. With its balmy temperatures and blue skies, its natural beauty and so many cool things going on, this corner of paradise is a true delight during the off-season.
You can easily sunbathe, paddle board over turquoise water, hike and cycle during the day. You will be able to explore Ibiza’s charm by road or by sea, eat paella and sip sangria with your feet in the sand, visit markets, watch the sun set and attend amazing villa parties. Also, there are a great number of shops and bars still open all year round.
And here comes the best part, Lío’s cabaret goes to Pacha for an incredible dinner and show. Greet 2019 with tech-house and Ibiza-favourite, Luciano, on the decks! Pack your fanciest suits and gowns to say goodbye to 2018 and bring in the new year in style.
On 4th May, Pacha Ibiza reopened its doors in a very special way, presenting the new image of the club, following a major refurbishment. A very thoughtful remodeling that maintained the essence of the two cherries, a clean reform, designed and curated for the crowd.
Having hosted the residences of Flower Power, Tuesdays On Mars, Cocoon, F *** Me I’m Famous, Labyrinth, Pure Pacha and Solomun + 1, the club has welcomed 500,000 people through the doors this summer. As this season draws to close on 14th October, we will say goodbye to another magical summer at Pacha.
Whilst we say goodbye to the summer, we say hello to a promising winter; a remodeled Pacha is back with a bang. Pacha invites you to continue dancing during the winter; making this The Cherriest Winter. We are going back to basics. Calling upon old friends and throwing themselves into a pool of the best Ibiza winter parties!
robin schulz special party
Summer Monday Power
PARTY ON MARS AND SLEEP AT DESTINO
We are excited to have one of the biggest names in electronic music play what are sure to be three of the most memorable parties of this Ibiza season. We are giving you the chance to see Calvin Harris at Pacha Ibiza and have a blissful stay at Destino to recharge and relax.
This exclusive offer includes a VIP table at the newly refurbished Pacha Ibiza, a dinner and cabaret show for two at Lío, a delightful 3-night stay at Destino resort (massage included), and all transportation taken care of. Read on…