Fundación Pacha was set up as private foundation in 2018 with the clear aim of consolidating the work that the Obra Social of Pacha Group has been doing up to the present.
The objective of the Foundation is to promote: the desire for solidarity and the ability to overcome adversity; to take pride in a job well done; maintain close contact with society; to contribute towards reaching goals in social, cultural, artistic and environmental areas.
The work of the Foundation is to help, but also to promote the positive work of others, to highlight valuable initiatives and offer opportunities.
- PROXIMITY: through the protection and integration of disadvantaged groups.
- SUPPORT for education, training and study.
- DEFENSE of the artistic, historical, socio-cultural and environmental heritage of Ibiza and Formentera, as well as of those communities or countries in which the Foundation is present.
- PROMOTION of national and international tourism.
- To provide grants, financial aid or subsidies, in general.
- Organize events, competitions, concerts, awards, exhibitions, conferences, discussions, courses or seminars.
- Produce, edit and publish reports, studies, journals, books, brochures, multimedia and audiovisual material through which data regarding the Foundation as well as the results of the activities carried out can be spread.